Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be abundantly blessed with happiness, love, and kindness. Enjoy spending quality time with your loved ones and cherish every moment.

I am not making the Thanksgiving feast this year, but I am bringing a couple things one of which are my deviled eggs. I can't wait to eat some roasted turkey and grandma's delicious stuffing. I've been waiting for this all year. :)

Remember as your prepare the feast or get ready for the day to give thanks to God and have a heart of gratitude. Here's a scripture reference I will be thinking about today.

Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for mankind, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.  - Psalm 107:8-9




No comments:

Post a Comment